Hen Night / Weekend!

BeXukBeXuk Posts: 96
Hiya everyone..

As my wedding gets closer i'm trying to decide where to go for my Hen Night! Does anyone know where a great place would be to go to?? I was thinking more of a long weekend away... somewhere hot (and cheap!)

Any ideas?

Becky x

• reannaukreannauk Posts: 11
    hi becky ive just book my hen party iam going to coasta brava 4 nights total £162 we book the flights with ryanair and the hotel with hotel.com it cheaper doing it this way astravel agent was qouting up to £400 my partner done the same for is stag do going to ibiza that was a bit more
  • BeXukBeXuk Posts: 96
    Thanks thats great. I didnt know where to start looking...!! My boyfriends going to Prague for the weekend.
    no pops hope you find somewhere nice
    Yeah me too... there's going to be about 10 of us going, so splitting the price between us should work out quite cheap!! When are u getting married?
    july and there 9 off us going some off us are going on thursday till monday and some comingout on friday
    hotel.com and activehotels you dont pay them you pay the hotel when you get there
    Ah ok.. thats not to bad i spose!

I'm getting married end of august

if you dont like the sound off that alpa rooms .com takes payment upfront my friends and i thought it was good gives us that little more time to save going on hen do middle june, are you ready for it
    Yeah... just about. Got a few more things to sort out. Getting nervous now aswell, i just want the day to go really smoothly!! Where abouts r u from?
    huddersfield,
    are u having a church wedding or a civil am having a civil.
    I'm from Woking, in Surrey. We're having a church wedding