INVITATIONS - ANYONE KNOW GOOD PRINTERS??

Hi Ladies,

I was hoping someone out there could help! I have the design for my invites but need a good printers at a reasonable price to print them.....

If you can reccomend any in the Surrey area (preferably) could you let me know!

Big Thanks xx;\)

• CyprusMummyCyprusMummy Posts: 137
    Not sure if it's what you are looking for but try www.vistaprint.co.uk it's a really good website and if you register the send you offers for free products, you can upload your own design. They are very reasonably priced!!!

Hope this helps x
  • BUZZYKYEBUZZYKYE Posts: 298
    deffo try Vistaprint they really are good value for money - just make sure you proof read your spelling because they do not check it for you!

Top quality and good prices!
  • mariaolarietamariaolarieta Posts: 220
    Thanks ladies, have either of you used them?x
  • CyprusMummyCyprusMummy Posts: 137
    Hi Mazzy

I have used them not for invitations, although I definately will be doing in a couple of months. I got some fridge magnets free from an offer I got sent on email. I got them for my hen do goody bags, they are great, really good quality too. image xx
  • melwingmelwing Posts: 2,666
    Def Vistaprint. I used them for my save the date cards and they are fab. We paid £23 for 30 cards with matching envelopes and postage and packaging.
  • tammytippertammytipper Posts: 218
    Vistaprint are good and cheap and the have loads of free offers on all the time ....if you don't mind working to their set sizes , but if you have specific sizes in mind 1stbyte in London are a very good digital printer. I got my main invites done there (I got bits like the rsvp cards/gift list cards done at vistaprint though - excellent quality!).

[Modified by: MrsWard2be on May 30, 2009 09:20 PM]