Whats your song for exiting your civil ceremony?

misscheapmisscheap Posts: 361
Im stuck on this one, Im trying to get instrumental songs done on piano but I dont know what to have for exiting!

• sproggerssproggers Posts: 65
    I have gone for the traditional bridal March!

Canon in D is nice though or what about a favourite song, any song sounds lovely when you switch it to instrumental x
  • missmatronicmissmatronic Posts: 305
    We're going to have the theme from 633 Squadron!

If you're looking for instrumentals, you culd check out the Vitamin String Quartet, they do gorgeous strings versions of contemporary songs.
  • tottiepotstottiepots Posts: 225
    we have been joking about having Stevie Wonder's 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered' - im really tempted!! x
  • If you're looking for piano music have a look on this site.

http://www.pianoreimagined.com/weddingmusiccd.php

haven't had a go at downloading from it yet - still choosing which songs to have.
  • purplegizgogpurplegizgog Posts: 108
    I would second the Vitamin String Quartet. I discovered them after someone mentioned them on another thread, and now I'm hooked! We're using them for the arrival of our guests, several different tracks. But for our exit we're using Greatest Day by Take That :grin:
  • LAV1983LAV1983 Posts: 743
    We're having Rule the World by Take That x
  • horlersahorlersa Posts: 312
    I know you were joking about 'signed, sealed, delivered' by Stevie Wonder but I'm going to seriously consider that. I want something up tempo. I think it might work!
  • Greatest Day by Take That X
  • spanglechickspanglechick Posts: 402
    Quoted:
    we have been joking about having Stevie Wonder's 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered' - im really tempted!! x

we're having this!

8\)
  • kristy123ukkristy123uk Posts: 943
    We are having the Beatles ' All you need is love '

I want something up tempo after the soft music for my entrance and signing music xx
  • hwynnehwynne Posts: 193
    We're having Everyting by Michael Bubl????. Up beat and I love it. xx

• Solo_BeckettSolo_Beckett Posts: 310
    Love song by the Cure

Lyrics say it all
  • clarissacakeclarissacake Posts: 368
    We had Dance of the Knights by Prokofiev. It's from Romeo and Juliet also it's Sunderland football club's coming out on the pitch song.Hubby's a massive fan.

C Xxx
  • tilly2stepstilly2steps Posts: 463
    i heard a beautiful song called a it's a beautiful day on a photograpghy website i'm sure its amy winehouse ...

www.makeovereffects.com

tillysterxx

• MrsP-CMrsP-C Posts: 8,370
    I remember you - Skid Row
  • garyhillgaryhill Posts: 43
    Plenty of piano suggestions at www.celebratewithmusic.co.uk

While string quartets are charming (as a member of one I can vouch for that!) they can be expensive and are not as versatile as a duo or single player.

[Modified by: sijo on May 31, 2009 12:59 PM]

• MrsKatieB2bMrsKatieB2b Posts: 45
    Quoted:
    We're having Everyting by Michael Bubl????. Up beat and I love it. xx

What a lovely song hadn't heard that before x
  • Emma_babs1Emma_babs1 Posts: 1,119
    We were also going to have Signed Sealed Delivered but are now going for Jason Mraz I'm Yours as it sums everything up! image

Thing is though everytime I now hear that song I am grinning like a cheshire cat!!!

xxx