Hen Night

BeXukBeXuk Posts: 96
I know i've posted something like this before.. but now we have decided to stay in the UK for my Hen Night / Weekend. Anyone got any good ideas of where to go or what to do ?!?!

• cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    I'm doing"Its A Knock Out" in Nottingham I think!
  • Samuk1Samuk1 Posts: 15
    What sort of thing are you in to? There are so many things to choose from!
  • BeXukBeXuk Posts: 96
    Hi Claire,

I had a thought today about hiring a limo and going into London, not sure what do do when we get there though..? any ideas
  • craftycharlicraftycharli Posts: 3,175
    I don't know what kind of thing you are lookiing for or where in the country you are but www.thebigdomain.com has big country houses to rent if you wanted everyone to go away together for a weekend that might be worth looking at. I had a fab hen night in London and we investigated a whole range of things to do from a circus skills workshop at the circus space (google it) to a chocolate making workshop (based somewhere in Notting hill gate can't remember the name of the place but I think we found the detials in yyw originally) to going for a spa day to hand bag making at peter jones but what we did in the end was a jewellery making course - we hired the expert for ourselves for the day (there were 20 of us) and we hired a local hall and we all made silver earrings and bracelets and it was only 20 quid each. Then in the evening we went out for a meal (the theme was pink, black and sparkly) and then we hit the town. It was perfect for me as I had everyone from my mum and fmil and aunts to my mates and everything in between and we all had a fabulous time. It just depends how active or relaxed you want yours to be!!
  • LYNNIukLYNNIuk Posts: 1,046
    Do I have to have a Hen night? I dont exactly have that many friends, having not kept in touch with people in england when I lived at home and I dont really know anyone here (IOM) apart from h2b's mates... Feel abit billy no mates and embarrased admitting this! But im going to feel worse if its written in stone
  • craftycharlicraftycharli Posts: 3,175
    Of course you don't have to have a hen if you don't want. I had a fab nioght out last night (week before the wedding) with h2b and both of our friends why not just do something like that!? There is no hard and fast rule for this one!!
  • I don't think I'm having an official hen night, certainly can't see either of my bridesmaids organising anything for me and my friends are all scattered round the country. Just planning one or two fairly small gatherings with different groups of friends. I'm not the type to enjoy prancing round in L plates and a veil anyway!
  • helenwileshelenwiles Posts: 215
    i have decided to go to a health spa for a day which im looking forward to however trying to organise a night out aswell which is doing my head in as i have lots of different groups of friends. i sometimes feel that i have to go out and get totally drunk cos otherwise people will think bad of me. asked h2b if he wanted to go out with all our joint friends but he didnt seem to keen so that annoyed me a bit aswell!!