sending invitations

hello everyone, sent out my invitations today (im sooo excited only 109 days to go). bought them from www.pine-cottage.co.uk they are the paris collection. white card with pale pink and white feathers and crystals and i also bought one of those wax seals with mine and h2b initials to stamp the envelope. lets just hope people rsvp now!!

• cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    Ooooooooooooooo - just had a look and they are so gorgeous and sparkly and oooooooooo - I need them!!!! I have had mine made now and they are lovely with pink and clear crystals on but the feathers just add something floaty and oooooooooo - I need them don't I? Not sure how I am going to cope without sparkles and beautiful things after my wedding as have gone for a mega sparkly theme. Must start having sparkles in my house! Sparkles triplets - please go and look at this website if you can handle it!!!
  • nmlferrisnmlferris Posts: 109
    Helen - i am loving the idea of the wax stamp, may just nick that from you! - are they easy to get?
  • helenwileshelenwiles Posts: 215
    yeah i got them off www.celebrationsplus.com type in personalised seal or wax sticks. they took about 3 weeks to deliver but really worth it as i think they finish off the look. they also come in loads of different colours and think including the wax they cost £25.x
    hi cheryl, i have quite a few sparkles for the wedding. i have had everything to match my invitations such as place cards and order of service. i have alittle bit of sparkle on my dress and tiara is very sparkly and im going to have crystals in my bouquet! think after the wedding i will have to do something about the lack of sparkle (what do you think about sparkly wallpaper!)x
  • nmlferrisnmlferris Posts: 109
    Thanks for that Helen, i will definitely be getting them nearer the time, Good luck with the replies!image .
  • PippaukPippauk Posts: 146
    Helen: I don't have any sparkles but I do have a lot of pink: I was never a pink person really, it just sort of ahppened but now I keep loving all pink things whether they are related to the wedding or not: I'm a bit scared that my flat is going to end up looking like a 10 yr old girls bedroom!!
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,072
    Loving the gorgeous sparkleyness of all the invites on that site! Going to have a more in depth look later as I've yet to cjhoose mine. want sparkle but classy sparkle and I think this site fits that. ******
    jules, the lady is really helpful helping out with wording and also sent me a sample of the one i liked. i live in the same area but i know that she delivers everywhere so good luck xx
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,072
    Thanks Helen, I've aske for lots of samples from other sites so going to get one from this site. Nice to hear from people who've had a good service as you can't always tell from a website.xx