Forum home Planning

EVENT DECOR IN LONDON - VERY CHEAP

ebonee4ebonee4 Posts: 21
A new events company based in SE London has just started out and is offering huge discounts on Chair cover hire, £1.25 Inc sash and other wedding decorations if booked together. They also provide a hire service for Table Decorations/ centerpieces, cake stands and table stationery for weddings and parties at realistic prices. They decorated my cousin's wedding at the Asian Community centre in Plumstead and it was really beautiful with goldfish bowl centerpieces, I couldn't believe it when she told me how much she had paid. Please look out for their pages on Facebook coming soon, PBJ Events.

• abemail1abemail1 Posts: 1 New bride
    Hmmm. I'd be inclined to be a tad careful with any company that offers very cheap prices unless there are review. You could also search multiple suppliers using a catering and event hire marketplace like The Hire Street or search for google reviews for companies in your area. If the company is very cheap and there are no reviews or references I personally wouldn't risk my big days catering and event hire on it.