Chabby Chic/Vintage Items in the Range Store

Good evening everyone

Had a lttle trip to the range this evening to get a few crafty bits and I couldnt help but notice all the beautiful wedding items that were shabby chic. Alot of the items were a cream colour. They had a wide range of candle holders for tables in all diffrent styles and sizes. Some were plain, some had roses on, somes had butterflys and some had hearts. They had really tall candle holders that were about 3ft from the floor they were only £10.99 each.

They had baskets for confetti, heart table number stands, Mr & Mrs Sign £3.99, cake knife and slice, glass lanterns.

If you are having a shabby chic theme, you really need to go to the range!

The main reason I am posting this is because I have been looking at the items for sale on the forum and some people are selling these items for much more than what you can buy them brand new from the Range.

• It's all true!! They have some beautiful stuff in there ... I may pick up some Christmas stuff now for my winter wedding in 2013 as they have a great range of decorations too image xx
  • I did buy a few christmas decorations image Yesterday I went to a large garden centre with my mum mad sister and fell in love with a range of wrapping paper and gift bags all made with recycled paper I couldnt help but buy them and they cost me a fortune. In the Range this evening what did I see.... the wrapping paper and gift bags and each item was at least £1.00 cheaper, could have saved myself about £10.00. Was not impresses! image

Maybe you could go to the sales in January for you wedding decorations??
  • GG2BeGG2Be Posts: 95
    How did I not know this place existed?! Thanks for the tip off Banner85!
  • I've got all of my wedding flowers from the Range! And our guest book and some other bits and pieces. Very reasonable!
  • Me too image
  • Oh image I don't have one near me, there's 1 in Bolton which is about 20 mins or so away but I'm awful with directions and would just get lost!
  • rebeccalmil... they are online! image

It is a fab shop, so many beautiful things.

I also love Melody maison. Awww there are so many things i want from there! lol
  • Isn't is a few pounds per item for delivery or is that for one order?

Oh I should really read things properly haha. Although I do like to see things in real life first, hehe. Thanks, I may actually order some things x
  • Hi what about www.melodymaison.co.uk they have lots of shabby chic items and vintage. I found today a 10% code wedding10

I hope this helps