Newbie Wedding Photgrapher

Dan23Dan23 Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Dan, I would say I am an intermediate photographer, I haven’t done any weddings or wedding pre shoots but I have been to weddings and taken some very nice photos (enough to get some decent likes). If you would like to see my work please send me your email details and I would be more than happy to show you.

At the moment I am looking build my portfolio at weddings and gain some exposure. I am not charging any fee, everything is free all I ask in return your permission to use your photos on my wedding website and Facebook page (still under construction).

I shoot with a Canon Mark 3 with a top of a range lens and my turnaround for editing photos will be within 10 days. 

Even if you do have a photographer in hand for your wedding, I can even be a second shooter or just do portraits of guests.

My availability is very spacious at the moment; I am free early mornings until 7pm. After end of January 2017 I will be free after 7pm. Willing to travel around M25 and London.

If you still reading this then what have you got to lose, try me, I’m sure you wont be disappointed.

Hope to hear from you soon and if I don’t then have a fantastic time on your weeding day.

Thanks Dan

• Hi there

I am getting married in May 2017.. is that too far away? Also.. I am in Northamptonshire

Jennifer