Forum home Planning

Wedding photographer - West Mill Derby

Hi all. I know you are the most wise and fabulous group to ask so who can recommend a superb photographer in Derby? We want a natural approach to a simply beautiful venue. 

Would love some pointers in the right direction 

Andy

• lubeslubes Posts: 1,555

Hi Andy,

I had my reception at The West Mill last month - excellent choice 😜

I suggest you go on the venue's Facebook page - they post sneak preview albums from photographers who have worked there which should be a good starting point for you 😊 x

• Hi Andy!  I did a wedding at the West Mill last year, fabulous venue (it was actually for a bride that found me on this forum!).  It was one of my first wedding photography experiences ever and I have learnt a lot since then, especially with regards to posing clients (though the couple specifically didn't want any posed photographs and only obliged as I was doing them a favour)!  Please feel free to check out my website www.lauragracephotography.co.uk and let me know what you think. 

If you look at my client galleries, the West Mill wedding is the one right at the bottom - Natalie & Sean.  I'm not based anywhere near, but will happily travel :)

Laura x