your colour opinions please wedding in 3 weeks !!!

mrspea2bemrspea2be Posts: 275 New bride

hi everyone,

my wedding is just over 3 weeks away ( omg that is a crazy thought ) our theme is romantic floral pastel pink and blue, if you can call it a theme , but anyhow this is a pic of my tables , now I am having them exactly as they are with the white and pink napkins etc, the centre pieces I will also add a pic of, they are floral vases ( but no blue) so I was going to do as the picture has done and have different chair cover colour in blue.

I told my venue I want teal (pic will be attached also) but im wondering if this is to green / too bright ? and if I should have sky blue instead, but looking at this it looks very pale ?

opinions please what colour bow shall I go for teal or sky blue, If I change my mind I need to let the venue know asap so need to make a decision and need your help because im to confused !

imageimageimage

tables are pictured from my actual venue and will be set up exactly as , but with these centre pieces

image these are the boys ties, the groom is in blue, ushers in pink, bridesmaids in pink, page boys in blue, flower girl in blue

I hope that makes sense

lou xx

• Tanya128Tanya128 Posts: 1,993

I think the teal would be too green compared to your blue that you have for the ties. Once the sky blue is up against a white chair cover it would show up properly blue. Nice colours by the way, I'm have pink, blue and yellow the week before you!

• mrspea2bemrspea2be Posts: 275 New bride
    MrsHowgate2B wrote (see post):

I think the teal would go perfectly x

It's good to hear teal as that was my gut instinct, wondered if it was to tropical 

X

Tanya128 wrote (see post):

I think the teal would be too green compared to your blue that you have for the ties. Once the sky blue is up against a white chair cover it would show up properly blue. Nice colours by the way, I'm have pink, blue and yellow the week before you!

This is my dilemma, I personally prefer teal on its own , but I don't think it will match the other things x

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830

As much as I like the teal I'm not sure it will compliment the others colours you have chosen. I think I would go with the sky blue option. 

FutureMrsThomas wrote (see post):

As much as I like the teal I'm not sure it will compliment the others colours you have chosen. I think I would go with the sky blue option. 

Thank you Mrs Thomas, it's good to get every one else's thoughts h2b is useless at these things and he's colour blind so he really can't help x

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830
    mrspea2be wrote (see post):
    FutureMrsThomas wrote (see post):

Thank you Mrs Thomas, it's good to get every one else's thoughts h2b is useless at these things and he's colour blind so he really can't help x

The teal is lovely, it looks a lighter tone that the usual shades I have seen. But the more I look at it I'm more certain the sky blue would compliment. 

• Giraffe888Giraffe888 Posts: 678

I too don't think the teal will match other things. I'd go sky blue x

• Mrsseebe2beMrsseebe2be Posts: 625 New bride

I think the real is lovely, but the ties are definitely blue and I think the real will look too green against it. I'd go sky blue.

thank you everyone, im going to call the venue tomorrow and change, id rather them be to light than to green and make no sense !

thanks everyone x

• Mimi8Mimi8 Posts: 314 New bride

Love teal but I agree it is not a match with your theme , I think the pale white and pink is lovely xx

• Mimi8Mimi8 Posts: 314 New bride

Love teal but I agree it is not a match with your theme , I think the pale blue and pink is lovely xx

• Kate-10Kate-10 Posts: 52

It's hard to tell because the photo makes the sky blue looks very very light, almost white, if it's true to colour I thi it might blend in too much with the white and it would be better to go with teal in my opinion.

• MrsNolanMrsNolan Posts: 683 New bride

Definitely sky blue. 

Also, where did you get your ties please? They're exactly what we're after! X

• MissSMissS Posts: 267 New bride

I think sky blue goes best with your other colours xx

MrsNolan2017 wrote (see post):

Definitely sky blue. 

Also, where did you get your ties please? They're exactly what we're after! X

thank you , we brought them from moss bros they had lots of different colours in same pattern  x

• Lauren320Lauren320 Posts: 62 New bride

I would go with the sky blue too. Your centrepieces are beautiful by the way!