Groom suddenly into wedding planning!

MrsK2017MrsK2017 Posts: 230 New bride

We're now at just under five months until our wedding and Stu, my amazing fiancé, has suddenly decided to get pretty involved in wedding planning! Generally I find options that I love and Stu makes the final decision because I hate making decisions and Stu hates looking at lots of things, we're a pretty good team. Anyway, Stu has decided, literally in the last two days, that he wants to play a bigger part in the planning process. I think it's just become more real now we're looking at suits for him and all the little details. I was already enjoying wedding planning, but with him super interested, it's even more enjoyable. Anyone else have a fiance suddenly get a lot more interested? 

Also, we got our first RSVP back today, which was such an exciting moment, and he waited until I got home from work so we could open it together. Major points there from me. 

• MyrtleMyrtle Posts: 107

Yay for your first RSVP and that H2B waited for you to come home so you can open it together. 

Its so great that he wants to have a bigger part in the planning process. 

• MrsK2017MrsK2017 Posts: 230 New bride

He's a good'un, think I'll keep him ;) we have had pretty much the same vision for the wedding since day one, but it's nice that he's super involved now, and we can make sure it's a day both of us love. :) 

• That's wonderful news MrsK!

My H2B was the same.  Started off all 'whatever you want, I don't mind' which turned into a list of demands! 

I was so happy about this as I really wanted it to be a perfect day for him too!  

• MrsK2017MrsK2017 Posts: 230 New bride
    TeamJamiesonLowe wrote (see post):

That's wonderful news MrsK!

My H2B was the same.  Started off all 'whatever you want, I don't mind' which turned into a list of demands! 

I was so happy about this as I really wanted it to be a perfect day for him too!  

Aww that's lovely! It's so nice to have it be the perfect day for both! :) two heads are always better than one haha