Table plan inspiration

Hi

Was wondering if you could all give me inspiration for table plans? Either what you are doing/what you had

Thank you 

• Kelly224Kelly224 Posts: 962 New bride

I'm having a large mirror which is going on an easel and then the plan is to write the table plan on it!  I think I will have to practise lots! If that doesn't work I'll just print each table onto cards and stick them on.  A bit like this

• Tanya128Tanya128 Posts: 1,993

I made this, I'm having a traditional country wedding, lots of bunting, lots of flowers in a marquee.

• Smurfy7326Smurfy7326 Posts: 17

My table plan was a "Friends" theme with our table names being "the one with the I do's..." and then memories from our relationship e.g holidays and our table table... totally random as we didnt actually have a theme but I loved it anyway.. £30 odd pounds from Ebay! xximage

• Kelly224Kelly224 Posts: 962 New bride
    Smurfy7326 wrote (see post):

My table plan was a "Friends" theme with our table names being "the one with the I do's..." and then memories from our relationship e.g holidays and our table table... totally random as we didnt actually have a theme but I loved it anyway.. £30 odd pounds from Ebay! xximage

OMG!!!  That is literally the best thing I have ever seen!!  I love love love Friends!!  I think my table plan idea might have to change!!

• Smurfy7326Smurfy7326 Posts: 17

Thanks Kelly! I love it too and was so glad to be able to fit it in somewhere without going overboard. I can't remember the person's name on Ebay but they were great as she sent photos of it backwards and forwards until its perfect and you can choose size and whether you want a canvas, paper print etc. xx

• bride8bride8 Posts: 38

Hi Nicola-25

I am having a ladder at the entrance of my wedding (its a barn wedding) and we are putting each table name list into its own individual frame. It means we can print them at home and buy cheap frames, so its cost effective! We are having our florist put a few jars of flowers on the steps too.