Forum home Planning

Wedding Websites!

Just me again, posting for the millionth time...

I've never really considered the idea of a wedding website before, until I joined this forum I didn't even know they existed.

I'm not really sure where to start with it so I want y'all to show me your wedding websites! Even just screenshots with specific details blanked out so I can see the designs/info on it if you don't wanna give the url!

Thank ya!

• Hi! I was thinking about having a wedding website too. Googling helped me a lot. And I made a website similar to http://www.judieandz.com/. (The colors are similar too, we had a photoshoot before offering a website)
    Maybe you will find something for you in the article (this website is from wedding website about us example
  • annipooannipoo Posts: 309 New bride
    I'm making a wedding website using gettingmarried.co.uk - it's currently under construction so no link to share yet.

My plan is to put the web address on the invites so that people can RSVP online and in the hope that they will go and look at that rather than asking me questions.

I've put details of the venue, how to get there, taxi numbers, nearby hotels, etc. I'll probably also add in our menu choices and table plan nearer the time.