Essex wedding show this weekend?

Just wondering if anyone is going to the iHeart Essex wedding show this weekend? I have just found out tickets are only a fiver, and since my venue is in Essex thought I’d go along. Anyone been before?

• britbirdbritbird Posts: 1,475 New bride

Personally I wouldn't pay- there is a big fair at Chelmsford racecourse a few times a year, and that is free.  You can also normally get freebies for the National Wedding Fayres, and there are small fayres at a lot of the venues in Essex free of charge.  I am going to the one at Colville Hall this weekend.  

• britbird wrote (see post):

Personally I wouldn't pay- there is a big fair at Chelmsford racecourse a few times a year, and that is free.  You can also normally get freebies for the National Wedding Fayres, and there are small fayres at a lot of the venues in Essex free of charge.  I am going to the one at Colville Hall this weekend.  

Oh wow I had no idea, my venue is also in Chelmsford so that would be ideal to see local suppliers! Do you know when the next one is?

• britbirdbritbird Posts: 1,475 New bride

I think it is in April, but if you google it I am sure they will have info.  Also, try Martels wedding village, they have fayres.