Forum home Planning

Looking for recommendations for Invites etc

Abi60Abi60 Posts: 5

Hi ladies!

Obviously I have googled and there seems to be thousands of suppliets so just trying to narrow it down To trusted ones!

Can anybody recommend tried and tested suppliers for invites/save the dates? We are getting married in Santorini (Septmeber 2019)!

Thanks in advance xx

• Hey, 

We ordered ours from a company on facebook www.facebook.com/baybridesboutique they are stunning and really well priced. we had 100 4 page chequebook ones for £150 with envelopes and free postage. 

• Firstly congratulations... If you are still looking try www.bigdayprint.co.uk for bespoke design to compliment your big day :) 

image image

• AmyrosieAmyrosie Posts: 134 New bride

We used Cartalia and I couldn’t recommend them highly enough. I think I went through about 5 proofs before I was happy and they were so patient. 

they are towards the highier end of the market (I think I paid £220 for 60 invites) but they are beautiful. 

• Highly recommend Kim at Pinglepie she is amazing. We are having a destination wedding and she created bespoke save the dates and invites for us. You can see our save the dates on her custom page.

http://www.pinglepie.com/

xx