H2b thinks I've gone crazy but I love them 😁

I love a wedding delivery!  maybe went a lil over board on hangers but hey ho I love them. Anyone else been a bit crazy with buying things for their big day?xx

• HelenNHelenN Posts: 131 New bride

I’ve ordered hanger too 😁 I love them!

I’ve also got us personalised flutes (Ebay) and personalised jute bags (Ebay again)! I just can’t help myself 😂

• Leannjuly18Leannjuly18 Posts: 179

😁 I'm planning to get flutes too. I've definately settled into the bride roll well I reckon and it's only going to get worse I think 😛 just over 3 months to go and Im getting so excited now xx

• Kelly224Kelly224 Posts: 962 New bride

Yep! I’ve got hangers, robes, vest tops, flutes and bags!! 🙈🙈😂 but I love it all!!

• Love them! I’ve bought white hangers and ordered some black stickers to personalise them myself, I hope the black doesn‘t look too plain on the white hanger. 

We only plan on doing this once eh ladies so why not go all out I say! X

• I would love to do things like this but I’m not sure if we’ll have enough if the budget. I know it’s very impolite to ask, so don’t feel you have to answer, but how much did it cost you ladies?

• Emma827 wrote (see post):

I would love to do things like this but I’m not sure if we’ll have enough if the budget. I know it’s very impolite to ask, so don’t feel you have to answer, but how much did it cost you ladies?

Hangers £2.75 for 5 from wilkos and stickers about £1 each from Etsy or eBay 😊

• Leannjuly18Leannjuly18 Posts: 179

I probably should of gone for the sensible option and did DIY hangers as I spent just over £30 on 11 hangers which I didn't think was too bad lol I got them from Etsy. I'm quite an impulsive buyer which probably isn't the best when planning a wedding 😐 would love to see people's diy ideas 😁 xxx

• Emma827 wrote (see post):

I would love to do things like this but I’m not sure if we’ll have enough if the budget. I know it’s very impolite to ask, so don’t feel you have to answer, but how much did it cost you ladies?

I bought my hangers for about £3 in Aldi and the stickers from Etsy for £5 x

• SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,781 New bride

Mine havent arrived yet but got from etsy, £5 each if I remember right. Could have done them myself but couldnt be bothered tbh haha

• HelenNHelenN Posts: 131 New bride

I think mine were £4 each on ebay. The bags were £9.50 each but they’re beautiful. Flute glasses £9 each on ebay x