Push up cups sewn into a dress?

Libby13Libby13 Posts: 244 New bride

I know you can get bra cups sewn into your dress, but can you get push up ones? 

My dress is strapless with a sweetheart neckline and I don’t think I’ll be able to wear a regular bra because the back of the dress is a bit lower than where the back of a bra would sit. With no bra I’m looking so flat chested in the dress! What can I do to push them up a bit?! 

• The cups that are being sewn into my dress are quite padded, I was told i could buy a bra and they would sew the cups in, so I assume what you are asking is possible

• Mrs2018Mrs2018 Posts: 398

I have the same problem and I'm thinking of getting something like this to wear on the day. I have ordered a stick on bra with the shoe lace at the front for my dress fitting aswell to see how that works but hears they are uncomfortable ximageimage

• Libby13Libby13 Posts: 244 New bride
    Mrs2018 wrote (see post):

I have the same problem and I'm thinking of getting something like this to wear on the day. I have ordered a stick on bra with the shoe lace at the front for my dress fitting aswell to see how that works but hears they are uncomfortable ximageimage

That looks great! May have to order that and try it out. Stupidly I didn’t think of needing to take the correct underwear to the fitting and mine is next week

continuitygirl wrote (see post):

The cups that are being sewn into my dress are quite padded, I was told i could buy a bra and they would sew the cups in, so I assume what you are asking is possible

I was told that cups can be sewn into my dress too, and I know you can get a lot of padding on them - it’s uplift I’m looking for though, need something to push them upwards and I find regular padded cups don’t do this for me 

im finding it tricky because I’m not sure how to get that push up effect without having straps x

Kimberley58 wrote (see post):

I've been told to buy any bra I want and they'll sew the cups into my dress, that body looks great for backless dresses! i haven't seen any that go that low down. 

I’ll ask my seamstress about that, although even when I try on a strapless push up bra with my dress the push up effect goes when I get rid of the straps :( 

Has anyone tried boob tape for some uplift?! haha

• ruthie1979ruthie1979 Posts: 794

Oh I LOVE this!!

Kimberley58 wrote (see post):

I had a look at that body and they don't have my size! If anyone finds anything similar please share!

I didn't think to check my size stupidly! And they don't have it in stock  😭 back to searching

I’m just wondering how it pushes up with no straps? Will check if they have my size 

It looks like it's wired under the boobs and the sides. They only have my size in black 

• Abigail56Abigail56 Posts: 102

This looks great! My dress is backless and this would have been great! Such a shame they don’t have my size in stock.

• I’m going to try these

https://byebra.com/ 

im sure I saw the link on this forum in another chat, I have an illusion top with cut away sides and definitely need a Bra!! May try the Asos body too but doubt it will fit in the cup as I’m a 34F :-/