Sharan Sandhu (Monarch Weddings) Videographer

There is a huge thread about her on here somewhere... if you search it should come up. Lots of brides taking legal action etc against her.

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

I'm not surprised! I've never had any dealings with her but the woman has no shame!!

The good thing is that when you search her name in Google it comes up with a link to the original thread, so hopefully that will put some people off using her. 

• HELPHELP Posts: 2

Does anyone have a company address or any address for monarch sharan sandhu

• hi has anyone had any luck with this woman? She’s disappeared once again and deleted her new company she was known as monarch wedding For the last year, please pm me with any info that can be helpful. She’s given me nothing and taken all my money for my wedding photos and video 

• F...F... Posts: 3 New bride
    edited December 2018
    Hi everyone,
    I have been in contact with Sharan and she has sent most my photos and videos even after closure of Monarchs. you can email or call her to get into contact. she is currently doing my video editing and photo editing. will keep you all updated.
  • MisterMister Posts: 4 New bride

The same thing has happened to us.

• Kasim2Kasim2 Posts: 1 New bride

We believe we have also been scammed by Sharan.

We had our wedding back in June 2018 and it's been more than 17 weeks and all we have is the photography, which we probably wouldn't have got if I didn't constantly chase her.

The last I heard from her was on the 4th of October, where she said she'd give me the full video and album but I believe she's changed her number since then as the messages aren't even being delivered.

I'm thinking of maybe raising awareness of her online and making an Instagram account or something as I have a few pictures of her and possibly even aim to get all the couples who have experienced the same situation together to hpegully have more of an impact.

Please contact me via email ([email protected]) or Instagram (Faizaxkasim) if you have any details you think that may be useful.

Thanks,

Kasim & Faiza

• x.kiran.ax.kiran.a Posts: 1 New bride
    edited 7 January

Hi Everyone,

Seems like everyone here is on the same boat. I had Sharan cover my wedding in July 2017 and we're now in January 2019 and I still don't have my final wedding footage. I just about managed to get a first cut from her a couple of months ago, which had a lot of the main parts missing as well as music that didn't fit the video at all (even though I provided her a list). She keeps promising that she has done the final edits and will send me the raw footage for my videos but it never materialises.

Kiran