Pre-ceremony music

Hi All,

I’m after some ideas for pre-ceremony music for whilst guests are taking their seats...I’ve got all of my other music sorted but this has me stumped!

Any ideas/suggestions??

• We have asked the venue to sort ours. 

They will just play their usual background music, which we were happy with as guests will most likely be chatting amoungst themselves anyways and not paying too much attention to the music.

• CE26CE26 Posts: 347 New bride

We had a selection of songs by The Piano Guys.

• We used instrumental versions of songs we liked, as suggested above piano guys do a lot of good ones. I don't know how many of out guests actually noticed what we had picked and how long it took to choose 😂

• I left the pre ceremony music to my hubby as it was his little part of the ceremony, I can't remember all of his choices but I'll always remember that the final song before I made my entrance was Kick the Bride Down the Aisle by Morrissey. He thinks he's a comedian that bloke! :D
  • Hi. Here is a list of pre-ceremony songs. I truly roccomend you also visit weddingforward blog to find more songs there.
    If you find my amswer useful, please, let me know! Thanks  :)
    1. Lady Gaga – The Cure
    2. Sam Hunt – Body Like a Back Road
    3. Calvin Harris ft. Young Thug, Pharrell Williams and Ariana Grande – Heatstroke
    4. Misterwives – Outside the Lines
    5. Bruno Mars – Marry You
    6. Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
    7. Avicii – Wake Me Up
    8. OMI (Felix Jaehn Remix) – Cheerleader
    9. American Authors – Best Day of My Life
    10. Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee – Despacito

• Slow piano or violin music would be the best. The sound of the violin or piano would swoon the audiences and make them feel peace.