Bridesmaids dresses

Oh my god yay! Finally chosen what bridesmaid dresses to have for my lovely ladies next May, 21 quid each from boohoo! Cannot go wrong! Especially cos I have 8 maids this cost was brilliant  This photo does it no justice! So excited 😍😍😊

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,454 New bride
    Very nice! There are so many nice dresses around now at bargain prices, I don't know why people pay more for one day.
  • MrsCToBee said:
    Very nice! There are so many nice dresses around now at bargain prices, I don't know why people pay more for one day.
    Its stupid! One of my bridesmaids said she paid for another bridesmaid dress for a different wedding and it cost her 500 quid!! And it's likely she would only ever wear it once!! It's rediculous! So far 2 out of 8 gave tried them on and a 3rd in the next half hour. And they've gone down a storm! So happy 😊 
  • Lovely dresses! Mine are very similar (same colour scheme!) from Quiz at a bargain price too. Don't know why people feel the need to spend loads on them when they're worn for one day and let's face it, almost nobody wears it again!  :)
    Sure the rest of your bridesmaids will love them!
  • cs2thecoxcs2thecox Posts: 257 New bride
    Those are awesome!

My 4 bridesmaids are coordinating but not matching. I mean, they're a bit mismatched as a set anyway - 40, 38, 11 and nearly-3. I was never going to find something to suit them all!