WEDDING FLORIST

info 561info 561 Posts: 3 New bride
edited 29 January in Planning
Hello to all beautiful brides! 

I am an experienced and talented wedding florist who has previously worked for some of London’s top florists. I’ve gained confidence and skills in my trade and have decided to start off my own company as Lily Cora Flowers for the past year. I would love to get the opportunity to help you out with all your wedding flower needs. 

I’m dedicated to making sure your wedding flowers are nothing less than perfect. From traditional to contemporary, chic and elegant, I will divine careful attention to ensure all of your wedding flowers are truly beautiful. 

To begin with a free bridal consultation with myself please email - [email protected]

We understand that everybody is different, and all have their own unique taste. From your individual wedding flower queries, I am happy to provide you with ideas, costings, and the mood boards. From there, we can work together to finalize your wedding proposal. 

Please head over to my website to see some of the beautiful weddings I’ve had the pleasure of creating:
www.lilycora.co.uk

I look forward to creating many beautiful wedding flowers with you, 

Kind regards,
Lily Bill 
Founder and creative director
Lily Cora Flowers 
www.lilycora.co.uk