Changing my name to a double barrel

I get married in 3 weeks and plan to double barrel my surname. (I’m not ready to let go of my surname yet) My H2B will be keeping his as is and we have discussed our future children will also just have his surname. 
Do I need to do a deed poll to simply add my married name following my maiden name? I read as it’s clear where both names are from on the wedding certificate that it should suffice in terms of changing name with bank etc
The literature is very confusing and I was hoping someone might be able to tell me from experience 

Thanks !


Sign In or Register to comment.