Online wedding (decor) shops

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy some more decorative bits & bobs for our wedding and was wondering if anyone knew of any really good online decor shops.

I'm looking for things similar to
www.weddingmall.co.uk
www.confetti.co.uk/shop 
www.theweddingofmydreams.co.uk

No need to suggest Etsy/eBay/NOTHS - I know they can be really good but I find Etsy/NOTHS can be pretty expensive if you're looking to buy bulk stuff and there's just too much on eBay haha - I'm not exactly sure what I'm in the market for :') 

Thanks xo

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,949 New bride
    No really online but I've found The Range & The Works really good.
  • Love love love The Range. Haven't tried The Works though so I'll give it a go :) Was hoping I might be able to get something to entertain our younger guests from there. 
  • On the topic, has anyone used Light In The Box? I fear it may be one of those many Chinese online retailers where it takes months to get stuff or it arrives and is really shoddy quality?
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,949 New bride
    Light in the Box is definitely Chinese, same vein as JJ's House etc, but never bought from any of them so no idea on quality.
    The Works have loads of wedding stuff online but nothing in our local store, just FYI. Got all my paper pompoms/lanterns from there stupidly cheap, much cheaper than eBay even.
  • OmRumOmRum Posts: 896 New bride
    I used one or the other (I think it was JJ's House but could have been Light in the Box or both!) and I didn't have any major problems. I used them to buy my veil, some faux fur shrugs and some belts for me and the bridesmaids. The quality was fine. I was worried they wouldn't arrive in time, so give plenty of time if you order from these (they did arrive in time so it was just me panicking!).
  • merchantmerchant Posts: 2 New bride
    MrsCToBee said:
    No really online but I've found The Range & The Works really good.
    I used The Works to get a few bits, and you can find some really good deals online for them too, so even cheaper! 
    Getting Married Soon! 
  • Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 467 New bride
    I've used light in the box and it was grand. Took a few days longer than usual but was good quality and very good value. I think if it's over a certain cost though you have to pay customs. I only know that as I got my wedding dress from a China based website though. Nothing else had tax on top.