Confetti suggestions

jjward2019jjward2019 Posts: 131 New bride
Hi! 

I'm looking for biodegradable confetti - ideally petals/ flowers, does anyone have any companies they could recommend please? There are so many options! 

Thanks x

• Hello! Have you thought about making your own? 
  • jjward2019jjward2019 Posts: 131 New bride
    Hello! Have you thought about making your own? 

Hi! No I haven’t but we are already having a very DIY marquee wedding so it’s one less thing I could do without doing to be honest thanks for replying though!
  • kate268kate268 Posts: 85 New bride
    I know you are discounting DIY but I remember seeing bulk buy packs of lavender and thinking that would be a great confetti. Planned to get some and get the kids to make origami envelopes but never got round to it! 
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,949 New bride
    I've used AdamApple who have good reviews. Dollz are also popular but I've seen very mixed reviews for them.
  • Beatrice25Beatrice25 Posts: 248 New bride
    I used Dollz confetti and they were very good. Ordered it a few months ago and they delivered it last week ready for the wedding in 2 weeks! Beautiful confetti obviously haven't used it yet. Also they do fiver friday which is 10 bags for £5 x
  • MrsPope2018MrsPope2018 Posts: 1,342 New bride
    I also used Dollz, I've seem some really bad reviews on them but we had no trouble at all. Ordered a few months in advance and it was delivered when promised. 
  • jjward2019jjward2019 Posts: 131 New bride
    @MrsCToBee @Beatrice25 @MrsPope2018 - thank you for your replies I shall check them both out.
    Out of interest how many litres or packets did you buy please. Thank you x
  • MrsHowgateMrsHowgate Posts: 1,422 New bride
    Adam Apple the confetti went off and brown so had to replace them. In the end I used Kay’s Confetti Creations on Facebook.
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,949 New bride
    I just looked and I bought:
    4 Litres Classic Autumn Fall 48-96 Guests 

I bought it on Black Friday last year and they will deliver a couple of weeks before the wedding so it's still 'fresh'.
  • MrsPope2018MrsPope2018 Posts: 1,342 New bride
    We ordered the little bamboo pots for ours and ordered for approx half the guests, they then sent the right amount of confetti we needed although I'm sure there was plenty left over!