Invite printing- where's best?

Any brides on here who have created their own invites (like on canva or picmonkey for example) where did you get them printed? I have created our design on photoshop and very happy with it but I'm worried about the quality of printing, at the moment I'm thinking it might be easier to upload my design to vista print and print them that way? any ideas would be appreciated! 

• Autumnbride19Autumnbride19 Posts: 39 New bride
    We got our designed as my future hubby is a designer and is massively picky so we got our close friend who also use to work for him so knew him inside out to design them. We specifically wanted foil on our invites and when we mentioned this to any printers plus that it was for a wedding the prices just went up astronomically.

In the end we ended up using a printers up north called Aura Print (https://www.auraprint.uk/) they were nothing short of amazing. They answered all the questions we had and when were fast. The quality is fantastic and people have commented on them over and over :) Best thing is they are reasonably priced! We got them for about 50% cheaper than anyone was quoting anywhere else. Also another plus is when you do your own artwork you can request a digital proof and they send it over and a designer on their end will check that its high enough quality.

Hope that helps and good luck! x
  • MrsRendall2BMrsRendall2B Posts: 713 New bride
    I've used vistaprint for evening invites/menus/order of service and everything has turned out lovely. Just have to make sure your design is really high resolution to make sure the print comes out as crisp as possible. 
  • Natutz14Natutz14 Posts: 32 New bride
    Photobox is generally v good for quality, I'm getting our parents photobooks printed with them. 

Otherwise try Etsy as they are reasonable and very good. 
  • I’m planning on using vistaprint for my invites- I love that I can add my own personal touches to it and the prices are very reasonable.

At the end of the day I can’t justify spending loads on stationary that will end up in recycling (no matter how much I would like to be able to- there are some seriously talented people out there!)
  • Thanks for your help everyone! :)