Wedding Website Recommendations

claire886claire886 Posts: 1 New bride
edited 16 July in Planning
Hi everyone, I am currently looking to design my own wedding website for people to RSVP, send cash donations towards my honeymoon and here's the big one, book their accommodation through.

We are having a rustic, festival style wedding where I am looking to hire a glamping village of bell tents for my guest to stay. Guest will need to pay for their own accommodation/bell tent however in order for me to get them the best prices possible most the companies require payment for the tents upfront or at least the deposit and for me to organise the bookings.  Does anyone know of a website builder that allows me to collect money for accommodation? registering who has booked what? As you can imagine there are different prices for couples sharing and families. 

Thank you for your help.

• annipooannipoo Posts: 71 New bride
    I've used gettingmarried.co.uk for my wedding website and I've found it's been great for me but I'm not sure it would work for what you need it to do. To be honest I'm not sure how you would take bookings through a wedding website.

The only way I can think of to do this is to list the tents you've reserved, the prices for each type of tent and to tell people to send you a message and transfer funds (I'd probably use paypal details rather than account details) if they want to book a tent.