Wedding bits for sale! Altrincham area!

Hi! 

Well now the day day is over 😢 we need to have a wee clear out of some of our wedding bits! Items available below and more to follow so keep your eyes peeled! 

Selection of brown glass apothecary bottles

Bought brand new, would suit vintage boho themed event, we had these for our flowers. There are 7 x 1 litre bottles, 6 x 500ml bottles and 7 x 250 ml bottles. Collection only. Price £60.00. Have tried to include some pics from the day, not great but you can see the overall look which was great for our summery flowers. I think if you were having peachy sunset colour flowers like we did it would look fab! 

Til death do us party banner

Bought from paper street dolls on etsy, letters are rose gold with cream coloured string. We hung this along the dance floor wall in the marquee against a backdrop of paper fans which looked really good with the plain white wall. Banner 180cm, we added so twine on the ends to hang it as we wanted. Happy to post this one! Bought brand new for £22, selling for £10.00. 

Copper table number frames

These were a DIY project. There are 8 in total, we liked the more vintage look so left them with a bit of tarnish so they aren’t super shiny which we wanted to avoid. I made my own numbers but you could easily pick some up to hang off of them and change the colour of ribbon to suit and I used one for an insta sign. Happy to leave the numbers although table one went missing although we had one as our top table so it wasn’t an issue 😊. £25.00 for the lot. Collection only. 

Table top copper pipe table plan 

Another DIY effort. 53cm high and 82 cm wide. Again we left a bit of the tarnish for a vintage vibe. We hung twine and then used craft pegs to hang our plan cards. Finished with some preserved leaves and our florist added an extra bit of green. The frame wobbles a bit when you pick it up but it is totally sturdy sat on the table. Collection only. If you like the preserved leaves I have a whole bag left with 35 stems so will throw in for free as seems a shame to throw them out! Collection only. £15.00 or will sell along with the table numbers for £35.00 total.

That’s all for now but stay tuned for some lawn games and a American style mailbox we used for cards!