Printing Stationery

We have had a relative design all of our wedding stationery and printed the save the dates, invites, place names etc through Vistaprint but am struggling to find somewhere to print the table numbers. We need to print 20 out individually so they have the number on them, a6 on good Quality card. I can’t seem to find a way of doing this on Vistaprint or similar as they tend to print one design in higher quantity. All the places I can find seem to be where you use their designs which we don’t need. Has anyone used anywhere to upload their own (multiple) designs to print off individual table numbers? Thanks!

• have a look at local printers! Or just a general online printer only company. I use KallKwik for work and they're great, you just send them the design and details of what you wanted it printed on and they'll do it same day if they can.
  • MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,949 New bride
    We used Canva to design our table names, then used Photobox to print them as matte photos.
  • Ah thanks, I don’t know why I didn’t think of local printers! And matte photographs is a great idea!
  • Yea find a local printer, should defiantly be able to do this for you, advise on card and probably be cheaper than online. 
  • We're going to use printed.com for our invites! We've had some paper samples from them and they're lovely! Highly recommend