Forum home Archived Pretty, petite brides

Best boobs found in Primark!!

Lol

As much as I hate using the phrase 'chicken fillets' I've found the best ones in Primark, for £4 I urge you smaller chested ladies to get there!

Just thought I'd share my tip of the day!

xx

• ImpatientUKImpatientUK Posts: 1,660
    my sister has bought some from primark too, to wear under her bm dress!
  • Sweet2BeukSweet2Beuk Posts: 636
    Do you need to buy a bra in your normal size with chicken fillets or next one up? xx
  • Lily162010Lily162010 Posts: 3,064
    Oooh I need to have a look then! As I was thinking of getting some, seen some in Debenhams for £20 but didnt really want to pay that much!

Primark bras/underwear are really good though in general I reckon, I love their gel bras, £4 each bargain!!
  • lady_alicelady_alice Posts: 132
    Yeah £4 is right bargain!

I would say that if its more cleavage you want put them in your normal sized bra, if its a fuller bust your after I would go up one cup size.

Hope that helps

• Sweet2BeukSweet2Beuk Posts: 636
    Thanks lady a. I'll get it in my normal size and try when I go for my first fitting xx
  • OOh cheers! Off to Primark tomorrow, so will look out for these! Hxx
  • Bought them!! Thanks for the tip! Hxx
  • I bought my boobs today as well heehee they're diff ones, stick on but still same thing essentially (sooo not attractive but structure of dress won't allow itimage ) xx
    I had a look in Primark yesterday but couldnt find any, will go back on Monday to have another look, Ive probably just walked pas them without realising!
  • rachaelafryrachaelafry Posts: 4,271
    I get the gel filled bra's from Primark they are £4 and fab, I have them in every colour going and they work better than any wonderbra I have tried, they wash lovely too xx
    Bought some of the gel pads yesterday, they are great!

My dress is strapless though and Im wearing a strapless bra..... just a bit worried the 'fillets' might be visible or they might 'pop out'?? Think I would be very embarassed if that happened!!

Its just Ive seen a few people wearing them (not with wedding dresses but just on evenings out) and sometimes you can see the corners of them inside their tops!!

• lady_alicelady_alice Posts: 132
    Hehe yeah that looks awful! Perhaps using toupee tape to secure them into the bra. Will have to have a try!