Forum home Archived Pretty, petite brides

My Maggie dress has arrived- with photos

I'm sooo happy! Had a bit of a woble last weekend and on Monday I got the call to say my dress was in so I think was a touch of fate there lol

So aside from needing taking up an inch or two, it's perfect and there is definitely no need to wobble image Just need to tone a little in arms n back.

I hope this link works please let me know if it doesn't x

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/7955526

• MrsHunt2bMrsHunt2b Posts: 349
    you look gorgeous!!

Stunning dress!
  • gaily5ukgaily5uk Posts: 707
    Wow you look gorgeous xx
  • sharlouisesharlouise Posts: 789
    Rosa-C you know I love your dress and its looks perfect on you,amazing.xx
  • mummychopmummychop Posts: 310
    Cheers ladies I'm just delighted with it and really can't wait to see h2b's face. Pity my hair is over my face but sure it's the dress we're looking at so don't matter lol

Thanks sharlouise, was trying to find the thread we were talking about it to show you so glad you found me image
  • Hello Rosa C, hope you dont mind me jumping in on this thread but wanted to say your dress is stunning. Its very similar to an Ian Stuart one I like, do you know the model name as I may want to go try it on now!
  • gorgeous!
    Popcornfighter thank you image The model name is Ida - the picture on the website is lovely and can see the design at the bottom better than in my photos. I paid just over £800 for mine though as always, depends on the stockist..

Good luck x
  • rachaelafryrachaelafry Posts: 4,271
    Gorgeous dress Rosa, I love Ida but had only seen it in the colour of the Maggie website, its beautiful xx
  • Rosa-C,

You look so beautiful, everytime I see a bride as beautiful as you in their dress, I want to buy it, nearly looked it up.. Anyway it really is gorgeous, you will blow your h2b away x
  • MrsW00dyMrsW00dy Posts: 586
    Absolutely gorgeous!!!

xxx
  • MissVWMissVW Posts: 7,419
    Rosa-C, you look gorgeous! x
    Thank you for the lovely comments image I really think this is forst time I looked at myself n thought 'Oh Yeah..' hehe

Everything really seems so real now!
  • beasukbeasuk Posts: 932
    You look gorgeous hun, it is a beautiful dress! x
  • so beautiful and i love the long train as well!! oooh so exciting! image xx
  • your dress is stunning and you look beautiful in it x
  • Its perfect and suits you so well. btw you look lovely x
  • lozzi31lozzi31 Posts: 518
    What an amazing dress! You've made the right decision it looks perfect on you!
  • Hayleyr76Hayleyr76 Posts: 660
    You look beautiful! really gorgeous dress x