Centrepieces wanted

Hello.....

I have been looking everywhere to see if i can buy round glass mirrors and fishbowl vases for my centrepieces but not having much luck!

Has anyone recently been married and want to sell theirs???

I am looking for 10 sets

Thanks

xx

• Marks and spencers have some hurricane vases they are gd and they are only 7.50 dunno if that helps? xx
  • donnatdonnat Posts: 190
    We have just bought fishbowls and mirror plates from au naturelle (big home ware shops in many retail parks), The pates were £2 and the bowls £5. We bought 10 too. Also they have a vast array of glass nuggets and crystal colured glass beads to go in bottom. They are cheap!! Good luck x
  • I am about to list mine on Ebay next week, I have 12 x 8 inch bowls and 12 x mirrors (think they are 12 inches but will have to measure them). They will be collection only though (Oxfordshire) as will be too difficult to package safely and costly to post.

We also have clear glass beads which we put in the bottom.
  • www.weddingmall.co.uk have both fish bowls and mirrors.
  • i wanted this type of thing as centre pieces however not sure what to do with them once i have them.. does anyone have any pics etc to give me ideas?

thanks ladies x
  • CAN ANYONE HELP?? i am just wondering has anybody got any idea where i can get giant martini glasses from for our centrepieces, saw them on the wedding channel and they looked lovely!!
  • bellofdaball, check the wedding mall link above as they have some