table names

hi there im racking my brains as to what to have for table names our colour is pink and ivory and the theme is butterflys so inned some help on what i could call the tables.

• you could name them after different butterflies...... do you or your OH have any hobbies/interests/places of travel/fave music/decade/sport etc etc..... my OH races motorbikes around the country so our table names are going to be different race tracks i.e brands hatch, donnington etc.. x
  • How about types of butterflies??
  • CLFukCLFuk Posts: 359
    What about different shades of 'pink'? I.e. Rose, Cerise, Fuschia etc..
  • well ive been searching for things to do with butterflies but still a blank please help

• like the different shades of pink idea.. you could also try different pink flowers i.e. rose, peony, carnation etc
    Peacock

Red Admiral

Painted Lady

Brimstone

Meadow Brown

Common Blue
    Or even the latin names:

Inachis io

Vanessa atalanta

Vanessa cardui

Gonepteryx rhamni

Maniola jurtina

Polyommatus icarus
  • do people think that it will look silly if we had the theme of butterflies but had the tables in either disney caracters or our favourite fun fare rides

i also thought of national parks

• I went to a Christmas wedding once and they had the twelve days of christmas on each table e.g table 1 was a partridge in a pear tree. My partner is rugby mad so our tables will either be H2B's dream team or named after famous rugby clubs.

I like the butterfly names idea. Pink...mmm tricky one. I'd be interested to know what you decide. x
  • I like the idea of different names for pink as CrazyClaire suggested x
  • natt07natt07 Posts: 1,680
    i love the latin names