Small wedding timings

I need to e-mail our wedding coordinator to confirm times and because we're only inviting 22 guest we're not having a separate evening do, so my rough timings for the day so far are:

1.30pm-2pm Ceremony

2pm-2.30pm Photographs in Ceremony Venue

2.40pm-3pm Travel to reception venue (have arranged bus for guests)

3pm-5pm Photos in reception venue whilst drinks reception for guests with canapes & characturist to entertain

5pm-7pm Wedding breakfast speeches and cutting of the cake

7pm-7.30pm Speeches and cutting of the cake

7.30pm-8pm Quiz - hosted by B&G

8pm onwards - Function room is ours for rest of evening so can drink and chat to background music provided by jukebox.

Does this sound ok? I know it's not a conventional wedding but we've made this clear on the invitations but not sure if I'm dragging things out a bit and guests will get bored. Opinions please x

• Hi, we're having a similar size of wedding but the ceremony is not until 4pm. We're not having and evening do either, just everyone getting to know each other better, have a drink and a laugh. Ipod will provide the music. Your timings seem fine, you'll probably find the day takes care of itself.
  • We're having a small ceremony for close family and friends, about 25 people then a meal, then more friends and family arriving later, numbers are about 50 at the moment, I think!

11.15am -Groom, (Mother and Father of Groom) best men, Polish contingency and other guests can begin arriving

11.30am - Bride and Guisborough clan (Mother and Father of Bride, Granny) arrive

12 noon - Ceremony

12.30pm - Everyone outside for photos

1.30pm - Wedding party go inside for drink (or can stay and watch if they want!) and Ad and myself have our piccies taken

Room will be changed round during this time, tables moved in for meal

2.30pm - Back inside for more drinks!

3.00pm - Sit down meal and more drink....

3.15pm - Speeches

3.45pm - Meal Begins

5.00pm - Meal ends

Between 5pm and 6pm relaxing time, mingle and refresh for evening reception, room changed again, table moved to edge for hot butties later, some smaller tables so people can sit in their groups or just rest!

6pm - Evening guests begin to arrive PARTY TIME!!!

12pm - Bar closes