LIVERPOOL WEDDING VENUES

Hello Girls!!

Im planning our wedding in Italy, Positano on the Amalfi Coast, and we will have about 50 or our closes family and friends comming with us-but want to have a fab 'do' when we get home to celebrate!

I want it in Liverpool City Centre, and have been in touch with Malmaison Liverpool, they said for 120 we would have to use the mezzanine floor and use 3 rooms for the reception. Has anyone seen this or has any pictures of this as it sounds fab as we can have a nightclub room, and mal food room and a private bar area-but would help if anyone has any experiance of this??

Also I you have any info/ideas of other unusual/funky evening venues in/around Liverpool would be fab to hear from u girls!

xx

• KatkinnKatkinn Posts: 24
    I've been for cocktails in the Liverpool Mal and although lovely, the bar area is very dark.

Some friends of mine hired out the Living Room in Victoria Street for their reception., the food was divine. I've also been to a private function at the Pan Am (Albert Dock), great views but the service wasn't so great.

Alma de Cuba would be amazing, if they do private functions. It is such a beautiful building.

[Modified by: Katkinn on August 27, 2009 02:05 PM]

• Ta Katkinn,

Oh i love Living room, didnt know you could have it private hire-Think i'll look into that!

Ohh yeah Alma could be fab too-they have a mezz level upstairs where they serve food so could see if we could have it up there.

Thanks for the ideas luv!

Keep them comming girls x

• Hiya, I'm having my reception in the Solna by Sefton Park but also looked at Liverpool Marina, Radisson and OSQA in Oldham Square and all were lovely.

I was really impressed with OSQA - the food is beautiful and it's so reasonably priced and they have singers and pianists available too. The only reason we didn't choose it was we have a lot of children coming (including our own!) and didn't want them escaping into town!

Hope this helps.