Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique - Anyone Used Them?

Hi everyone,

I know that someone on these boards earlier used Plumeria Wedding Flower Boutique for their bouquets and bouts, etc and was wondering what their experience was. We've just put in a quote request and I'm waiting to hear back from her but would like some first hand experience! Especially about things like how it was packaged and how fast it shipped.

Ta in advance,

misspenguin

• Hi there

i would never recommend using this company. I just used them for my flower arrangements for my wedding and they were a nightmare from start to finish. Delays in respoding to emails. We originally agreed postage to cyprus which she quoted me on and I paid for. My postage date was set for the 25th August. On the 6th september I had an email from her saying she went to the post office and cyprus was too expensive so she wanted to post them to the uk which i reluctantly agreed on just to get them in time and then ended up with an email from customs saying I had to pay an additiobal £163 to get them released. She did not even offer to cover this after all the stress she put me through and just emailed me back with sarcastic emails. I spent over £1000 on arrangements with her and am apsolutely disgusted with The service. Please if you want a stress free wedding do not use her!!!