DISCOS and BANDS in GLOUCESTERSHIRE

HI girls

Can anyone reccommend a fab disco or band in the Gloucestershire area? I am really struggling to find my evening entertainment!

Thanks in advance image

• PeBeukPeBeuk Posts: 592
    Is Oxfordshire too far to look hon?

Suede Alien www.suede-alien.com

We have seem then live (fab) and booked them for our wedding in August.

Or http://fastlanegroovers.com/default.htm

Our venue recommended them and i thought they were good from their website x
  • This London based band travel anywhere. They are a great bunch of guys we saw play at a friends wedding this year and our work has booked them for our Christmas party. They do 2 45 minute sets, with a disco between and after.

They cost about £800 and their website is:

www.superchargerband.com

Good Luck.
  • Hi PeBe

We are getting married in Oxfordshire next October and looking for a band. Listened to the clips on the Suede Aliens website and sounds great! We live in Manchester at the moment which makes it quite hard to get recommendations of bands in Oxfordshire so was pleased to see your post. Whereabouts in Oxfordshire are they? We are getting married near Banbury (where I'm from).

If you don't mind me asking, how much are they to play at your wedding reception?

Thanks x
  • Thank you girls, that is great! I will check them out. I had a quote for £2250 for a disco and band but this is more than twice our budget. It's difficult getting someone that is fab and who is reasonably priced! how are all your plans going? xx
  • Mrs Smudge2b

Try The Moon Loungers - they are great live - we have booked them for our wedding breakfast and evening entertainment. There is a list of their charges on their website and they are based in Bristol and travelling up to Gloucestershire for our wedding which is all included in the price. They also have a list of songs and have demos on you tube to listen to

http://www.themoonloungers.com/