Great wedding band recommendation for Lincolnshire area?

Hi,

We're getting married in Lincolnshire in June this year and have yet to book a wedding band/singer. We'd naturally love some great live music to make it a fantastic party, I wonder if anyone would be able to make any recommendations?!

Many thanks!

• JMCbrideJMCbride Posts: 2

Who did u use?

• JMCbride wrote (see)

Who did u use?

Hi JMCbride

I assume that seeing as this is an old thread you are asking because you are looking for a band in the same area (do forgive me if my assumption is wrong).

The Rhythm Co. is a based in the North East but travel all over the UK.  The band creates that feel good atmosphere without the need for backing tracks with every note you hear being played live by one of our 10 talented musicians.  Featuring both male and female vocals the band has something for everyone, from boogie woogie, rock 'n roll and soul through to current hits, the music appeals to both the young and the young at heart.

If this is something that you might be interested in then have a look at the band website www.therhythmco.co.uk or the band facebook page www.facebook.com/therhythmco and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me on here or via the website.

Once again if I have misinterpreted the situation then I am sorry.

Thanks