another favour needed from Sheffield Brides!!! What florist?

Ladies - you sorted out my hairdresser - YIPPEE now I want a florist?

For my flowers, the Bridesmaids and table decorations?

Anyone got any ideas, so for I have found them unhelpfull or a rip off!

The wedding is at Rindwood Hall and want them delivered so that side of city would be best

THANKS LADIES Ximage

• Hi, I'm using Monica Hewitt at Hillsborough. Around average on price but Helen has been very helpful. I'm also getting married at Ringwood Hall in July and they are only charging £9.50 for delivery. Looked at 4 or 5 florists and some wanted to charge a little less but alot extra on delivery and set up. Also spoke to Strides who Ringwood recommend but didn't like the guy who does it. I only went here as a friend used them for her wedding flowers. Hope this helps.
  • Hun, go on planning and check out the topic 'south yorkshire brides' lots of recommendations for all sorts of suppliers there image xx
  • Hi

I'm using Sarah's Flrist on Middlewood Road, Hillsborough. When we went to see her for a quote she was fantastic. Listened to our ideas and what we wanted, made helpful suggestion and her prices seem reasonable. Her website is www.sarahsflorist.co.uk.

Good luck

• hellstaylorhellstaylor Posts: 269
    Hi I'm another Sheffield Bride, Not til next year though...... booked Sitwell Arms at Renishaw.... A great place for flowers is Daist Chain on Birley shops, they will deliver to your home and the venue. Flowers for Laura are also great, she's based at Dore, a percentage of her money goes to childrens cancer charity too.. Hope this helps.x
  • abbosaraabbosara Posts: 90
    Hi Abby,

I'm not a Sheffield bride but we are having our wedding reception at Tankersley Manor. We are getting our flowers from Dennis Beevers in Barnsley, they are so friendly and for all of our flowers (mine, 3 bridesmaids, button holes x 9, 10 centre pieces and a top table piece) its going to cost us around £550. They have photo albums full of different wddings they have done and were definately the nicest florist we met at the countless wedding fayres we trundled round! x
  • smile99uksmile99uk Posts: 85
    Try Darling Buds in Baslow, Derbyshire. She's doing my flowers, her husband is doing my photography, one of her daughter's is my hairdresser for the day, and her other daughter is my bridesmaid! Family connections aside she does beautiful flowers.
  • EleEle Posts: 592
    Mine is http://www.hotpink.org.uk/index.htm

Sarah (the florist) is my cousins sister in law and has done the flowers for a couple of family occasions (including my cousins wedding pics are on website - peach and cream roses)

She has done a fantastic job and I can't wait to meet with her in June to discuss my flowers for next April.