wedding invite pockets

Hi

Im making my invites and need to start by finding the pockets before i do anything else as it all depends on size!

Im having a bit of a headache trying to source some square card invite pockets. they sell them in confetti but there so expensive and only do in 2 colours.

Does anyone know where i could get some of the pocket/pouch envelopes from? any good websites?

they go by many names - outers/pouches/wallets/sleeves aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!

I really need your help!!

sarah xxx

• cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Hi Sarah

We are getting our pockets from PDA card. I think it is costing £47 for 100, they do different price bands for amounts, the card is really good quality and they do loads of colous. We are going for golden haze. We went to their paper mill which is right near Nottingham Ikea just because we were in the area but you can buy sample sheets or just select online and go for it. They have also said if you want them to they can print your invites and cut to size, will also cut all the other inserts to size, there is a cost we are yet to find out what this is as just working out how much we need first. We are going for the 130 x 130
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Blooming thing ate my reply!

We are getting ours from PDA they have a paper mill near notthingham Ikea which we went to to look at samples. You can also order samples online, but postage cost, orders over £40 free delivery.

We are getting golden haze 130 x 130 card ones approx £47 for 100 really good quality and they do loads of colours. For extra cost they will print your inserts and cut to size, and cut the backing card to size too
  • loulou_bloulou_b Posts: 466
    i can second that...

we went to pda. they were so helpful!!

i was going to buy all the card and make it myself. but it didnt cost a lot to get all my inserts preprinted and cut (the actual card is cheaper as they print on big huge sheets, where as i would have been buying a4, and had quite a bit of waste)

so in the end all i had to do was stick it all together!

id definitly recommend them.