Food choices in invites?!?!

Hi All,

Our venue is giving us 3 choices for starter, main course & dessert.

So I will put a menu with these choices in each invite & when people RSVP they can name their choices.

We are getting married on christmas eve and for my place names I want a dark red bauble with card in which will read like this:-

Sarah

French Onion Soup

Leg of Lamb

Steamed treacle sponge

This will stop people forgetting which thing they ordered and should help it run smoothly, my problem is how do I get people to reply per person, i.e if I send to a couple how will I know which choice is which?

Shall I put something in with individual names? This means more printing though ???

Anyone had the same issue - if so please help, its probably really simple but my head is not working!!!

Thanks in advance,

Chantal.

• cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Hi

I was going to do the rsvp then with a line with tick boxes so a name and option 1, option 2 or option 3 should then only be a couple of extra lines on the rsvp.
  • do a wedding website - i've done one and it has an rsvp section where you can give food options - i used www.weddingpath.co.uk

it's also good for sharing photo's, map to venue, introducing the wedding party + loads more.