Reception entertainment idea - what do you all think?

Hi all,

I've just got engaged and am getting married next year in the grounds of a stately home. I've found this fab giant Scrabble board www.teamscrabble.co.uk which I'm hoping to buy to entertain guests while we're doing the photos. Was thinking it might be nice if the guests all spelt out wedding type words and messages on it. Would make a great photo. What do you all think?

Thanks so much,

Very excited B2B xx

• bmbjmcbmbjmc Posts: 31
    Wow - that looks awesome! I'd love that if it was at a wedding I went too. Sadly my fiance isn't too into scrabble, so I don't think we'll be having it at ours!
  • gourmandgourmand Posts: 45
    I haven't gone quite that far, but I will have giant Jenga and Connect Four available between the ceremony and the wedding breakfast, as a lot of the guests are pretty geeky.

I think it's a great idea, but don't be upset if some guests don't want to get involved whilst in their finery. They'll probably still enjoy the idea without actually participating.
  • fruitpastille25fruitpastille25 Posts: 1,030
    We are having giant snakes and ladders. Would love the scrabble but its out of our price range image
  • We have bought a giant bingo board, bingo balls and dabbers, to play after our reception while having coffee. Having second thoughts as not sure if a bit tacky.....any thoughts? Only 2 weeks til the big day! xx
  • We have bought a giant bingo board, bingo balls and dabbers, to play after our reception while having coffee. Having second thoughts as not sure if a bit tacky.....any thoughts? Only 2 weeks til the big day! xx