Photo Booth

july2011july2011 Posts: 817
For those of you who have had a photo booth, please can I ask who you used, what you thought of the quality/service and also how much you paid?

Thanks.

• Hi

I am having a local company called smiley booth, I am paying £350. Not sure how far they travel but their website is www.smileybooth.co.uk

xxx
  • Hey,

Were goetting ours from Rentabooth, ours is costing about £550. A friend hired them and sayed they were really really good. The guy that runs it Richard Goulden also does wedding photography, perhaps we could do you a good deal if he did both for you.

Good Luck!! xx
  • EmsEms Posts: 3

Hi

we are having a photo booth for our wedding in march.

i went to my friends wedding last month and they had a photo booth from this company, the people who run it were great fun and they had a book to put the photos in and sign, it was amazing.  we booked them 300 as they are doing a 4 for 3 hour deal at the moment.  photopoint.uk.com

Good luck xxxx

• Our friends had smileybooth and they were charged £400 
  • Hello,

Anywhere is a good place to photo booth please anyone let me know...! 
  • YAYplanningYAYplanning Posts: 8 New bride
    edited September 2019
    I love the idea of a photo booth and the hilarious results from it. But we're on  a tight budget so I'm making a book and flower backdrop and I'll provide some props too. We'll sort a hashtag so photos can go on there but we also have a Polaroid camera. Here's a pic of what I'm aiming for .