Brilliant chocolate favours!

angeladobangeladob Posts: 133
I have just finished making my own favours which I saw on the Martha Stewart website...........they look so good that I thought someone else might like to have a go..............I'll try and paste the link here to take you to her page, hope it works!..................Basically you buy chocolate bars which have tinfoil and a paper wrapper, take off the paper, cut the same sized piece out of lovely wrapping paper and put back on. I bought boxes of the Green and Blacks individual 1 inch chocolate squares and put them in the same paper I lined my envelopes with......I am soooooooooooo pleased with them and it is such a great idea! I guess you could be clever and print messages off at home and re-wrap the bars / chocolates in that!............... The Martha Stewart picture is in brown and cream paper but in colourful paper they look lovely..........................................http://www.marthastewart.com.............................. the link is too long so go to her website and put CHIC CHOCOLATE FAVORS (American spelling of Favor) into her search box.........................................

Ange x

• angeladobangeladob Posts: 133
    ps................ having said all that, h2b thought I was ABSOLUTELY MAD to sit and re-wrap over 300 chocolates, but that's what we do isn't it???? And that's why they are grooms and not brides! image