wedding DJ Cheshire - recommendations pls!!

I'm looking for a DJ for my wedding in July in Cheshire. I've found this one who looks good: http://www.aardvarkdjservices.co.uk/ but I can't find any reviews about him! Anyone used this DJ before? He's called Mike Leavy/Aardvark DJ services.

Also, if anyone can recommend a good wedding DJ for the Cheshire area, I'd be really grateful x

• hi gemma, no idea if you have come back on since your wedding! just wondering if you used Mike and what he was like?

• Lara1987Lara1987 Posts: 8

Hi Folks, my husband and I got married in Spring of this year {2015}. A truly wonderful day! We were told that the DJ had to have at least ten million pounds worth of PLI cover and a valid PAT certificate. We searched Google for potential DJ's as we wanted something a little more unique and stylish than what was being offered by the venue. We found Wedding DJ Cheshire www.wedding-dj-cheshire.co.uk who looked and sounded like just what we were looking for. We emailed them and received a reply back within a few hours. Daniel the owner, who is also the DJ could not have been more professional, helpful and friendly. His knowledge and choice of music is exceptional. He happily accepted our Top 30 playlist in advance, and actually played every track on the night! He also tailored the rest of the evenings music to our personal tastes, which complemented the evening perfectly. The sound and lighting were superb with a rotating mirror ball being the icing on the cake! All his equipment is of the highest quality and looks like it is brand spanking new. We opted to book the full premium package. We also booked a few additional hours to have an early set-up, this included the use of wireless microphones and their sound system for speeches and also a lovely selection of classy, relaxing background music for the Wedding Breakfast. We would highly recommend Daniel and Wedding DJ Cheshire to anyone looking to book a first-class DJ. Hope this helps! Lara x.