Friern Manor

Hi All,

Just wondered whether there were any fellow B2B's getting married at Friern Manor? I've just booked for July 7th 2012.

• KaJacobsKaJacobs Posts: 4
    Hi B2B!

I am getting married at Friern Manor on 7th May 2011 and just cant wait now! It is such a beautiful venue. image
  • hey, im getting married there on the 15th June 2012!!! hows all the wedding plans going? image
  • I got married at Frien Manor in October 2010, we had a wonderful day and wouldnt change it for the world. We got married and held the reception in The Coaching Stables. If you hav any questions, I will be happy to answer. x
  • Hi there

I'm also getting married at Friern Manor in August 2012. I was just wondering where people were having their wedding breakfast and evening reception? We were originally having the Coaching Stables for our meal and the Main House for the evening but don't think we can afford exclusive use now... Any advice welcome image x
  • I'd stay in the Coaching House for the evening if you can't afford exclusive use - it's not the best laid out venue for two separate concurrent weddings but they have a lot of experience at keeping guests apart! You'll have some lovely grounds for guests to mingle in (assuming it's a warm summer evening), the larger area for guests to party in - in my opinion a better dance area and it's closer to the car park so less evening guests will wander to wrong wedding!
  • Looking forward to meeting lots of Friern Manor brides at their wedding fayre there in January, come and say hello,