table centrepiece?

Whats everyone having as table centrepieces?

I just cant decide on what to have!

Gem x

• JAJJAJ Posts: 44
    I'm having the bubble bowls with a candle and a few lilies and bear grass. Hope it will look nice!
  • bygemcoukbygemcouk Posts: 31
    sounds nice hun, my colours are light pink, dark pink and white so ny ideas pls girls?! x
  • We are having a potted orchid on each table in a silver pot on a round mirror. We are getting them from Tesco at £8.99 each.
  • TxxukTxxuk Posts: 548
    We're having tall glass vases with ivory roses & green foliage. It is simple but I think classy. As it is tall you can get away with the less is more effect Txx
  • happybunnyukhappybunnyuk Posts: 1,869
    we are having bright Gerberas flowers (think thats the spelling) in tall vases, with black shiney sand on the bottom with a yellow star fish placed on the sand (were getting married in St Lucia) so we want to bring the beach theme to our UK reception xx
  • I'm hoping to have tall candelabra wrapped with ivy and roses but the florist is being cagey about how much this will cost so will have to wait and see!
  • ariel_vampariel_vamp Posts: 2,415
    As we're having long tables- imputting one of these (with bigger mirror probably) at either end of each table, and then a smaller version of the vase with something else in, maybe pile some cameras/ trivia packs in.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/thumbnails.html?c_album=5934649
  • Joanna72ukJoanna72uk Posts: 380
    i am having really tall glass vase with baby pink feathers on long sticks, and white roses and crystals, with netting stuff around the outside of the vase..and placing them on round mirrors.......
  • March08BrideMarch08Bride Posts: 1,993
    I'm having a square vase arrangemtn with approx 16 deep red roses, surrounded by a border of ivory roses..very pretty, haven't got a photo link for them I'm useless! Have got a few table centre pics though as attatchments that I had sent to me for inspiration by my chair cover hire company. If you want me to forward them to u just email me x
  • indieemsindieems Posts: 149
    I'm having bubble vases with blue hydrangeas spilling out
  • Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    Were having a spring garden theme, so were having large goldfish bowl type vases (not too tall so guests can see over them) with bear grass wrapped around large pink hydrangeas.....

Oooh indieems mine sound the same as yours!! How lovely! xxx