Forum home Receptions

Botleys Mansion Band!

Hello All, I am getting married at Botleys Mansion next year and am slightly stuck as to a band! We would like one that plays a real variety of music! Any suggestions for a band in Surrey would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

• We had Carl Sinclair - you can go and see him and a drummer play at the Piano Bar "Tickled Ivory" in Guildford, just check the schedule for when they next play (it's an excuse for a fun night out too!) So we had him on the grand piano, a saxophone & drums, it was brilliant, all generations said the band were fantastic and they had people dancing all night! image x
  • Hi there! image

My name is Kat and I run a wedding/function band called 'The Hit Brigade' You can check our website out, www.thehitbrigade.com

We play a large variety of songs ranging from the 60s til today. You can see some of the songs on our website but we can also play other songs that you would like to hear.

Please feel free to contact me on [email protected] if you need any additional information!

Regards,

Kat
  • we're booked a fantastic band called groovejet they do everything from rock,pop,soul motown the lot!!! and they are learning our 1st dance, providing interval music between their sets their webiste is www.groovejet.biz i'm getting really excited now image 

good luck monkey 1204xx