DJ recomendations in Surrey/London

Hi ladies,

I posted another thread on here debating the pros and cons of doing our entertainment ourselves (ipod playlist). After receiving a resounding thumbs down for that idea we are going to book a DJ (I don't think we can afford a band and tbh im not a massive fan of live music).

So, do any of you lovely ladies have any recommendations for a great DJ in Surrey/London? Any idea of prices also would be great xxx 

we are getting married at Hampton Court House x

• We had a guy called Steve from Mobile Music Company (we got married in Cheam).

http://www.mobilemusiccompany.co.uk/

He was really good, out photographers even had a chat with him about the first dance (they recommend that any disco lights are turned off for it) and they said he was really nice too.  He got everything right pretty much.  I was worried that I had given him too many songs that HAD to be played but he said it was fine and was even fine about songs we didn't want (Grease, Dirty Dancing, Gangnam Style etc.).  

I can't remember exactly how much we paid for him but I think it was less than £400 and we had him for about 4 hours.

• A good DJ should start at around £350+ for the night of entertainment, feel free to check out our website at www.earcandylive.co.uk - and all of our DJs have professional club experience, so you don't get that 'cheesy' DJ Derek vibe image 

Good luck with the planning!