[color=blue]Well My Table Plan Is Complete....[/color]

Hiya,

Well yesterday Andrew and I along with my Mam went to see the wedding person at our reception to talk menu's, times etc at Chilton Country Pub & Hotel. Her name was Elizabeth and she was lovely and had worked there 21 years and left for a bit then came back. We will have a bucks fizz and sparkling rose wine on arrival with photos in their gardens. The greeting line up will be at 3 then sit down for 3.30 with the speeches following first before we are served our 4 course meal. I suggested the speeches be first as i know how nervous my Dad, Andrew and his best man will be, at least this way they can enjoy their meal without the worry. The menu is Homemade Vegetable Soup, Roasted Beef with Yorkshire Pudding, roast and new potatos with carrots and cauliflower, then homemade chocolate fudge cake followed with coffee and mints.

After the meal the room will be opened up to change tables for the night time reception with the reception starting at 7.00 / 7.30.

The venue had just been done up too with new furniture in the rooms and the hotel rooms and it looked even better - even more excited now!

She gave me a drawing of how the room will be set out and what size tables they use. So when i got home yesterday at 4 I was on till about 8.30 sorting out the seat plan - oh my god, i was demented! Glad it is sorted now though xx