Can I have some colour help please???

Think we have decided on Alfred Angelo colour called Tealness for the Bridesaids dresses and my dress is in Ivory.

Has anyone got any ideas on other colours that would go and suggestions for flowers.

Ta

C xx

• cathymukcathymuk Posts: 2,675
    ooohhh saw the teal colour dresses with bright yellow gerberas on the davids bridal website. It looks amazing, so modern.
  • lizzie-loulizzie-lou Posts: 395
    pinks and lilacs would look quite funky or cream roses would look very swish i think xx
  • lexie8uklexie8uk Posts: 26
    I was a bridesmaid in May and we had the Alfred Angelo dress in tealness - they suited all three bridesmaids and we had one blonde, one brunette and one redhead!

Bride chose flowers that were really bold colours as well - mix of bright pink, dark purples which sounds like a 70s headache but the strong colours worked REALLY well. So much so that I'm half tempted to pinch them for my wedding but h2b isn't that adventurous!
  • I was married just three weeks ago and my bridesmaids wore Alfred Angelo dresses in tealness. One bridesmaid was brunette and the other blonde and both girls looked lovely. I chose orange roses and they looked amazing. Only disappointment I had was that the colour of the dresses did not come up true in the photographs, they came out more of a blue than the greeny blue they should have been.
  • Hi i was considering tealness for my bridesmaids from alfred angelo, but cant find a sample dress in that colour, is it quite turquoise in colour

• Hi i was considering tealness for my bridesmaids from alfred angelo, but cant find a sample dress in that colour, is it quite turquoise in colour